Trick or Treat Tips to keep your kid(s) safe.
Here are some quick tips to go over with your goblins to keep your Halloween fun!
- Carry a flashlight.
- Trick or Treat in groups of 3 or more.
- Do not enter an unfamiliar home.
- Still obey traffic signs.
- Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
- Wear a watch you can read in the dark.
- Carry only flexible knoves, swords, or other props.
- If no sidewalk – walk on the left side of road facing traffic.
- Wear clothing with some type of reflective marking or tape.
- Approach only houses that are lit.
- Stay away from and don’t pet animals you don’t know.
- Don’t eat any candy until your parents have inspected the wrappers.